Bio-inductor Signum + Premax + Maxim Evolution is the premium proposal of Rizobacter since it combines the most advanced existing technology of bio-induction, bacterial protection and seed protection.
It ensures an excellent compatibility among products of chemical origin and products of biological origin, optimizing the performance of each one of them.
In this way, it guarantees a more effective nodulation, greater biological nitrogen fixation – even under abiotic stress conditions – and greater seed and crop health during their first stages.
Pulsa aquí para añadir un texto
Signum is a bio-prepared developed exclusively by Rizobacter It acts as a generator of molecular signals that activates metabolic processes earlier in bacteria and plants, which allows maximizing the development of leguminous plants.
• It has Bradirhizobium bacteria in a better physiological state than the ones obtained by traditional methods thanks to its formulation under Osmo-protector technology (TOP).
• It is an activator of vegetable and microbial physiology.
• It acts on the germination and crops development.
• It promotes the activity in the rhizosphere.
• Induces diseases resistance by activating defensive signals.
• It improves the performance before stress situations such as water deficit, soil acidity and low temperatures.
• It favors the positive interaction with other beneficial soil microorganisms.
• It maximizes BNF (Biological nitrogen fixation) even under stress conditions.
• It increases grain performance and quality.
Through biosignals communication, Signum prepares the plant to relate better with the environment and to have better resources to develop:
• Promotes the symbiotic association with rhizobium bacteria, causing higher rhizosphere activity and more effective nodulation that allows optimizing biological nitrogen fixation.
• Stimulates the interrelation with different beneficial soil microorganisms that allows further advantages to inoculation. • Activates mechanisms to resist abiotic stress conditions: low temperatures, drought and soil acidity.
• Induces defensive responses in the interaction with harmful microorganisms.
Signum provides three technologies:
• Generation of signals that activates early metabolic processes, beneficial for plants and bacteria. When seeds germinate, different compounds are released through its root system. Some of them are natural baits to beneficial microorganisms, others inhibit pathogens and even others constitute a signal of association with symbiotic bacteria. These symbiotic signals join a receptor in the bacteria membrane which activates transcription of nodulation genes that synthetize nod factors, key molecules to succeed in the interaction rhizobium-legume, responsible for the entrance of bacteria into the plant and the specificity host-hostess. This union also activates the secretion system T3SS present in bacteria and responsible for the successful interaction, directly related to the polysaccharides excretion for the role in nodule formation and to protect rhizobia from plant defenses to allow symbiosis. It induces biologically efficient biological nitrogen fixation, defense mechanisms against pathogens, resistance to stress due to low temperatures, drought and soil acidity, adequate flow of nutrients such as Ca (calcium) and, consequently, positive effects on crop germination and development.
– Inoculation with physiologically active bacteria and, therefore, more resistant and suitable to adverse weather conditions, thus, producing early infection and higher nodulation.
– TOP (Osmo-protection) Technology This technology, present both during the manufacturing process as well as in the formulation, ensures superior protection at a cellular membrane level to reduce bacterial desiccation.
PREMAX is a bacteria protector that allows pre-inoculation and fungicide treatment, up to 20 days before planting time. PREMAX has been developed to fulfill three key tasks:
• ADHERING bacteria to seed, keeping the necessary close contact between bacteria and emerging roots. This contact will allow quick radical hair infection and early nodulation, with the consequent Biological Nitrogen Fixation.
• PROTECTING from cellular desiccation, which is a problem that takes place very frequently after seed inoculation on very hot days, high soil temperatures, low humidity and poor soil moisture.
• NOURISHING bacteria to keep their metabolism in the span of time between inoculation and germination.
FLUDIOXONIL 2,5g + METALAXIL-M 2,0 g + TIABENDAZOL 15 g MAXIM ®EVOLUTION is a broad spectrum and modern fungicide, systemic and contact, developed to achieve an integral soybean seed treatment. It is considered suitable to be part of an integrated pest management (IPM) program.
• Therapic – broad spectrum fungicide to control seed, soil and storage’s pathogens.
• Avoids the introduction of pathogens to new crop areas where the disease is not yet settled (for ex. M.O.R. Cercospora sojina). • It is compatible with bacteria of the genus Bradyrhizobium japonicum.
• It has the best performance on soils with high rates of infections.
• Excellent formulation, very good adherence and coverage without detachment.
• Low toxicity (Class IV). Total safety for the operator.
Characteristics and properties: It represents an evolutionary leap with respect to its predecessor, MAXIM®XL. It results from the combination of three active ingredients, with different modes of action and efficacy. Its systemic and contact action allows exceeding and promoting the control of all pathogens that are present in the soil, in the seed, such as storage ones, ensuring a better emergence and integral health of the soybean seedling, favoring the appropriate initial development of crops.
FLUDIOXONIL 25 gr A.I./Liter
• It is the only Fenilpirrol of the market. It forms a protective halo around the seed and controls pathogens on surface and inside the same.
• It maintains a long-lasting residual activity and reduces the risk of generating resistance.
• Inhibits mycelium development and induces an instant reduction of the absorption of amino acids and sugars, blocking the growth of mycelia fungi.
THIABENDAZOLE, 150 gr A.I./Liter
• It belongs to the chemical group of benzimidazoles. It is highly systemic, it stays around the seed where it is absorbed by the roots during germination and then is translocated to the seedling. It acts interfering with mitosis due to its union to tubulin, blocking the cell division of the pathogen.
• It has an efficient control of fungi of the genus Fusarium spp. and Cercospora spp.
METALAXIL – M. 20 gr A.I./Liter
• It belongs to the chemical group of Fenilamidas. Metalaxil-M or Mefenoxam is the most biologically active isomer in Metalaxil. It is highly systemic; it has healing and protective power. It protects seedlings from Damping off attacks and roots diseases (differential and eradicative control of the group Oomycetes such as Phytium spp. and Phytopthora sp.).
• It is a powerful inhibitor of mycelia growth and sporulation. Spectrum control. Diseases Damping off and root diseases (Pythium spp; Phytophthora ssp; Penicillium spp; Fusarium spp; Rhizoctonia spp). Seeds fungi (Cercospora kikuchii; Cercospora sojina; Phomopsis spp; Alternaria spp; Rhizopus spp; Aspergillus spp; Colletotrichum spp; Macrophomina phaseolina).
100 cm3/100 kg of seed
*It is a registered trademark of Syngenta Group Company.
Pulsa aquí para añadir un texto
3 bladders of 3 L each of Signum + 3 bladders of 1 L each of Protector Premax + 3 bottles of 1 L each of Maxim Evolution. To treat 3000 Kg of seeds.
150 mL Signum + 50 mL of Protector Premax + 50 mL of Maxim Evolution. It is equal to a total dose of 250 mL/50 kg of soybean seeds.