Bio-inductor Signum + Maxim XL combine the exclusive bio-induction technology with a bacterial protector and a therapic fungicide that ensures a broad spectrum control on seed.
It guarantees more effective nodulation that allows it to optimize bacterial nitrogen fixation and to activate resistance mechanisms under abiotic stress conditions: low temperatures, drought and soil acidity.
Pulsa aquí para añadir un texto
Signum is a bio-prepared developed exclusively by Rizobacter It acts as a generator of molecular signals that activates metabolic processes earlier in bacteria and plants, which allows maximizing the development of leguminous plants.
• It has Bradirhizobium bacteria in a better physiological state than the ones obtained by traditional methods thanks to its formulation under Osmo-protector technology (TOP).
• It is an activator of vegetable and microbial physiology.
• It acts on the germination and crops development.
• It promotes the activity in the rhizosphere.
• Induces diseases resistance by activating defensive signals.
• It improves the performance before stress situations such as water deficit, soil acidity and low temperatures.
• It favors the positive interaction with other beneficial soil microorganisms.
• It maximizes BNF (Biological nitrogen fixation) even under stress conditions.
• It increases grain performance and quality.
Through biosignals communication, Signum prepares the plant to relate better with the environment and to have better resources to develop:
• Promotes the symbiotic association with rhizobium bacteria, causing higher rhizosphere activity and more effective nodulation that allows optimizing biological nitrogen fixation.
• Stimulates the interrelation with different beneficial soil microorganisms that allows further advantages to inoculation.
• Activates mechanisms to resist abiotic stress conditions: low temperatures, drought and soil acidity.
• Induces defensive responses in the interaction with harmful microorganisms.
Signum provides three technologies:
• Generation of signals that activates early metabolic processes, beneficial for plants and bacteria. When seeds germinate, different compounds are released through its root system. Some of them are natural baits to beneficial microorganisms, others inhibit pathogens and even others constitute a signal of association with symbiotic bacteria. These symbiotic signals join a receptor in the bacteria membrane which activates transcription of nodulation genes that synthetize nod factors, key molecules to succeed in the interaction rhizobium-legume, responsible for the entrance of bacteria into the plant and the specificity host-hostess. This union also activates the secretion system T3SS present in bacteria and responsible for the successful interaction, directly related to the polysaccharides excretion for the role in nodule formation and to protect rhizobia from plant defenses to allow symbiosis. It induces biologically efficient biological nitrogen fixation, defense mechanisms against pathogens, resistance to stress due to low temperatures, drought and soil acidity, adequate flow of nutrients such as Ca (calcium) and, consequently, positive effects on crop germination and development.
– Inoculation with physiologically active bacteria and, therefore, more resistant and suitable to adverse weather conditions, thus, producing early infection and higher nodulation.
– TOP (Osmo-protection) Technology This technology, present both during the manufacturing process as well as in the formulation, ensures superior protection at a cellular membrane level to reduce bacterial desiccation.
FLUDIOXONIL 2,5% – METALAXIL-M 1%
It is a broad spectrum fungicide, systemic and contact that controls most of fungi that affects soybean, the seed ones as the one in soil. It is highly effective at low doses and extends its effects to the soybean seedling during the first development stages, ensuring a quick and uniform crop emergence.
It is flowable, it has great adherence to seed. It has especial surfactants and a system of polymers that cover all the surface of the treated seed, providing an optimal coverage and a special bright.
• Broad control spectrum fungicide-therapic.
• It does not affect germination power, allowing crops to develop normally.
• It is compatible with the application of inoculants.
• Modern formulation, no detachment.
• Great coverage and adherence to seed.
• It has a differential control of diseases caused by soil fungi.
• Total protection against fungi that affect seed quality.
• Different modes of action, so as to different areas and inhibition mechanisms of the fungi mycelium development, provides MAXIM XL a great fungicide efficiency.
MAXIM ® XL is a therapic of modern formulation that belongs to a new generation of active ingredients.
It has an original mode of action different from the compound commonly used for seed treatment. It acts by contact and partial penetration disturbing exchanges in the membrane among fungus cells and blocking its growth in this way.
Fludioxonil Inhibits mycelium development and induces an instant reduction of the absorption of amino acids and sugars.
This new active ingredient has a chemical structure closely related to a natural bio-active compound produced by a soil microorganism of the genus Pseudomonas spp.
It has a wide range of action on pathogens of the groups Ascomicetes, Basidiomicetes and Deuteromicetes, with fungicide or fungicidal activity according to the type of pathogen.
METALAXIL – M
Metalaxil-M is the most biologically active isomer in Metalaxil, a fungicidal substance highly efficient that protects the seed thanks to its systemic and contact action. This compound is known by its activity against fungus of the type Oomycetes such as Phytophthora spp., Plasmapora spp., Peronospora spp. and Phytium spp.
Metalaxil-M is an inhibitor of mycelia growth and sporulation.
The active ingredient creates a protection atmosphere around the seed and when germination begins, it penetrates inside the same, and it is spread through the seedling acropetally.
This is a continuous process, so it protects the seed for several weeks.
Metalaxil-M acts by inhibiting synthesis mechanisms of the ribonucleic acid.
*Registered trademark of Syngenta Group Company.
Pulsa aquí para añadir un texto
3 bladders of 3 L each of Signum + 3 bottles of 1 L each of MAXIM XL. To treat 3000 Kg. of seeds.
150 mL Signum + 50 mL of Maxim XL. It is equal to a total dose of 250 mL&50 kg of soybean seeds.