RIZOLIQ LLI is formulated with specially selected strains for its high capacity of nitrogen fixation. It contains 1 x 1010 bacteria/mL at the time of elaboration, and under the specified storage conditions, more than 1 x 109 bacteria/mL at expiration date.
RIZOLIQ LLI is designed to reduce the impact of fungicides and insecticides on bacteria, increasing the compatibility between the inoculant and the chemical products of seed treatment.
RIZOLIQ LLI is made with the highest quality components and includes Osmo-Protective Technology (TOP). The application of RIZOLIQ LLI together with protector PREMAX LLI maximizes cell protection, reaching the highest levels of bacterial survival on seed, increasing pre-inoculation times.
Pulsa aquí para añadir un texto
What is LLI from Rizobacter?
It is an inoculant that revolutionized sowing thanks to its liquid composition (exclusive of Rizobacter) which is easy to apply, has an excellent distribution and the ability to keep bacterial survival for a longer time.
Since it is the living part of professional seed treatments, it is the technology that has the most direct impact in the evolution of this kind of treatments and enables the concept “RTU (ready to use) seed”, which was unthinkable not long ago.
It is a state-of-the-art microbiological technology that ensures greater bacterial survival on soybean seeds, greater nodular dry matter, better biological nitrogen fixation and high compatibility with seed therapics used.
Now with LLI, keeping bacteria alive in treatment is no longer a problem and it is now the driving force of the solution. The possibility of incorporating an inoculant that keeps bacterial survival on seed in combination with a therapic is a very significant advance regarding seed treatments.
Long Life Inoculant of Rizobacter allows seed treatment up to 70 days together with cutting-edge fungicides and insecticides and breaks the paradigm about the reduced survival of rhizobium in seeds.
It is a cutting-edge microbiological technology that ensures:
• Greater bacterial survival on soybean seed
• Greater nodular dry mass
• Better biological nitrogen fixation
• High compatibility with seed therapics used by the most important companies in the market.
• Allows seed treatment up to 60 days together with fungicides and insecticides, a bacterial survival that no long ago was unthinkable in the integration of the inoculant with chemical origin products.
• Ensures proper bacterial load on seed to ensure greater nodular dry mass, better bacterial nitrogen fixation and high compatibility with seed therapics used.
• Greater practicality: liquid technology allows optimizing the application process because facilitates considerably uniformity in distribution and treatment quality.
• Allows the exact dose, ensuring a reduction in the amount of products used and improving significantly the quality of seed treatment as regards the one carried out traditionally in the field: it is more effective economically and, from an environmental point of view, it is more sustainable.
• It allows a considerable simplification of the planting process.
• Includes Osmo-protective technology (TOP) which has two distinguishing advantages: high bacterial concentration on seed plus an excellent bacterial state. This ensures that, when seed germinates, the root infects quickly, accelerating in this way nodulation process and biological nitrogen fixation (BNF), leading to an efficient response to grain yield.
• It enables the concept “a seed ready to use” (RTU), with lower environmental risk, damage reduction in seed due to pre-planting treatments and allows greater implantation security and speed.
Pulsa aquí para añadir un texto
1 bladder of 8 L of Rizoliq LLI and 1 bladder of 2,8 L of Premax LLI
200 mL RIZOLIQ LLI and 70 mL PREMAX LLI every 50 kg.