Rizoliq TOP + Maxim Evolution combines a bacterial inoculant formulated with osmoprotection technology that ensures a high metabolic and physiological performance of bacteria, and it is a cutting edge seed therapic fungicide, broad control spectrum and excellent compatibility with bacterial survival.
This combination ensures quick root infestation at seed germination, allowing a faster biological nitrogen fixation.
Pulsa aquí para añadir un texto
Rizo-Liq TOP responds to the last generation of inoculants, formulated and produced exclusively by Rizobacter that promotes a high metabolic and physiological performance of bacteria, guaranteeing in this way, a greater protection a greater protection in the cellular membrane to reduce bacterial desiccation. It allows carrying out pre inoculation of soybean seeds, anticipating up to 20 days sowing.
It ensures a differential performance thanks to the combination of two essential advantages of the inoculant: higher bacterial concentration (over a million), plus excellent state of bacteria which ensures quick root infestation at seed germination, allowing a faster nodulation process and BNF (Biological Nitrogen Fixation). Bacteria hosted in nodules will biologically fix greater amount of atmospheric nitrogen, preserving soil nutrients.
It is an aqueous-based inoculant developed based on specially selected strains of nitrogen-fixing bacteria, Bradyrhizobium japonicum, quantities higher than 5000 million per mL. This concentration ensures a proper number of bacteria per soybean seed at the time of inoculation. The presence of approximately a million bacteria per seed will be turn into, under certain environmental conditions, a good inoculation in the roots of the soybean plants.
• Better physiological state of bacteria than achieved by traditional methods.
• Higher bacteria concentration as well as more stability in the package.
• Higher protection at cellular membrane level to reduce bacterial desiccation.
• Higher bacterial survival on seed surface.
• Higher adaptability before adverse weather conditions such as hydric and chemical stress.
• Better bacteria adaptability to wider agricultural environment diversity.
FLUDIOXONIL 2,5g + METALAXIL-M 2,0 g + THIABENDAZOL 15 g
MAXIM ®EVOLUTION is a broad spectrum and modern fungicide, systemic and contact, developed to achieve an integral soybean seed treatment. It is considered suitable to form of an integrated pest management (IPM) program.
• Therapic – broad spectrum fungicide to control seed, soil and storage’s pathogens.
• Avoids the introduction of pathogens to new crop areas where the disease is not yet settled (for ex. M.O.R. Cercospora sojina).
• It is compatible with bacteria of the genus Bradyrhizobium japonicum.
• It has the best performance on soils with high rates of infections.
• Excellent formulation, very good adherence and coverage without detachment.
• Low toxicity (Class IV). Total safety for the operator.
Characteristics and properties: It represents an evolutionary leap with respect to its predecessor, MAXIM®XL. It results from the combination of three active ingredients, with different modes of action and efficacy. Its systemic and contact action allows exceeding and promoting the control of all pathogens that are present in the soil, in the seed, such as storage ones, ensuring a better emergence and integral health of the soybean seedling, favoring the appropriate initial development of crops.
FLUDIOXONIL 25 gr A.I./Liter
• It is the only Fenilpirrol of the market. It forms a protective halo around the seed and controls pathogens on surface and inside the same.
• It maintains a long-lasting residual activity and reduces the risk of generating resistance.
• Inhibits mycelium development and induces an instant reduction of the absorption of amino acids and sugars, blocking the growth of mycelia fungi.
THIABENDAZOLE, 150 gr A.I./Liter
• It belongs to the chemical group of benzimidazoles. It is highly systemic, it stays around the seed where it is absorbed by the roots during germination and then is translocated to the seedling. It acts interfering with mitosis due to its union to tubulin, blocking the cell division of the pathogen.
• It has an efficient control of fungi of the genus Fusarium spp. and Cercospora spp.
METALAXIL – M. 20 gr A.I./Liter
• It belongs to the chemical group of Fenilamidas. Metalaxil-M or Mefenoxam is the most biologically active isomer in Metalaxil. It is highly systemic; it has healing and protective power. It protects seedlings from Damping off attacks and roots diseases (differential and eradicative control of the group Oomycetes such as Phytium spp. and Phytopthora sp.).
• It is a powerful inhibitor of mycelia growth and sporulation.
Spectrum control. Diseases
Damping off and root diseases
(Pythium spp; Phytophthora ssp; Penicillium spp; Fusarium spp; Rhizoctonia spp).
(Cercospora kikuchii; Cercospora sojina; Phomopsis spp; Alternaria spp; Rhizopus spp; Aspergillus spp; Colletotrichum spp; Macrophomina phaseolina).
100 cm3/100 kg of seed
*It is a registered trademark of Syngenta Group Company.
Pulsa aquí para añadir un texto
3 bladders of 3 L each of the inoculant RIZO-LIQ TOP + 3 bottles of 1 L each of MAXIM ® EVOLUTION. To treat and inoculate 3000 kg of seeds.
150 mL of RIZO-LIQ TOP + 50 mL of MAXIM ® EVOLUTION. It is equal to a total dose of 200 mL/50 kg of soybean seeds.