Rizoliq TOP + Maxim Evolution, an efficient alternative to achieve higher yields and the production of grains with a high protein content in pea, lentil and bean.
It combines an inoculant based on Rhizobium leguminozarum biovar vicea strains and a cutting edge seed therapic which allows promoting crop nutrition exponentially and preserving seed health.
Pulsa aquí para añadir un texto
It is a liquid inoculant based on Rhizobium leguminozarum biovar viciae strains that, thanks to the inclusion of osmoprotector substances, it promotes a high metabolic and physiological performance of bacteria.
Osmoprotector technology (TOP) is exclusive from Rizobacter and marks an important technological leap in the quality and performance of inoculants. Besides improving the physiological state of bacteria, it increases the concentration and bacteria survival on seed and in the package. It contains 1 x 1010 bacteria/mL from the elaboration date and 1 x 109 bacteria/mL upon expiration.
• Better physiological state of bacteria than achieved by traditional methods.
• Higher bacteria concentration as well as more stability in the package.
• Higher protection at cellular membrane level to reduce bacterial desiccation.
• Higher bacterial survival on seed surface.
• Higher adaptability before adverse weather conditions such as hydric and chemical stress.
• Better bacteria adaptability to wider agricultural environment diversity.
FLUDIOXONIL 2,5 g + METALAXIL-M 2,0 g + THIABENDAZOLE 15 g
MAXIM ® EVOLUTION is a broad spectrum and modern fungicide, systemic and contact, developed to achieve an integral soybean seed treatment. It forms part of an Integrated Pest Management (IPM) programme.
- Therapic – broad spectrum fungicide to control seed, soil and storage’s pathogens.
- Avoids the introduction of pathogens to new crop areas where the disease is not yet settled (for ex. M.O.R. Cercospora sojina).
- It is compatible with bacteria of the genus Bradyrhizobium japonicum.
- It has the best performance on soils with high rates of infections.
- Excellent formulation, very good adherence and coverage without detachment.
- Low toxicity (Class IV). Total safety for the operator.
Characteristics and properties MAXIM® EVOLUTION. It represents an evolutionary leap with respect to its predecessor, MAXIM®XL. It results from the combination of three active ingredients, with different modes of action and efficacy. Its systemic and contact action allows exceeding and promoting the control of all pathogens that are present in the soil, in the seed, such as storage ones, ensuring a better emergence and integral health of the soybean seedling, favoring the appropriate initial development of crops.
FLUDIOXONIL 25 gr A.I./Liter.
It is the only Phenylpyrrole of the market. It forms a protective halo around the seed and controls pathogens on surface and inside the same. It maintains a long-lasting residual activity and reduces the risk of generating resistance. Inhibits mycelium development and induces an instant reduction of the absorption of amino acids and sugars, blocking the growth of mycelia fungi.
THIABENDAZOLE, 150 gr A.I./Liter.
It belongs to the chemical group of benzimidazoles. It is highly systemic, it stays around the seed where it is absorbed by the roots during germination and then is translocated to the seedling. It acts interfering with mitosis due to its union to tubulin, blocking the cell division of the pathogen. It has an efficient control of fungi of the genus Fusarium spp. and Cercospora spp.
METALAXIL – M. 20 gr A.I./Liter.
It belongs to the chemical group of Fenilamidas. Metalaxil-M or Mefenoxam is the most biologically active isomer in Metalaxil. It is highly systemic; it has healing and protective power. It protects seedlings from Damping off attacks and roots diseases (differential and eradicative control of the group Oomycetes such as Phytium spp. and Phytopthora sp.). It is a powerful inhibitor of mycelia growth and sporulation.
Spectrum control. Diseases
Damping off and root diseases
(Pythium spp; Phytophthora ssp; Penicillium spp; Fusarium spp; Rhizoctonia spp).
(Cercospora kikuchii; Cercospora sojina; Phomopsis spp; Alternaria spp; Rhizopus spp; Aspergillus spp; Colletotrichum spp; Macrophomina phaseolina).
100 cm3/100 kg of seed
*It is a registered trademark of Syngenta Group Company.
Pulsa aquí para añadir un texto
Pea, lentil, bean
4 bag in box 2 L c/u
2 x 1L Maxim Evolution
250 mL / 50 kg seed