RizofosLiq Maiz Increases soil phosphorus availability, mineralizing the organic fraction and solubilizing the inorganic one. It enhances phosphorade fertilizers efficiency, produces phytohormones (auxins, gibberelins, cytochinis) that act as growth factors promoting root development. It is formulated in a sterile liquid media which contains Pseudomonas fluorescens, with a bacterial concentration that guarantees product proper action.
The liquid formulation comes with Premax R which provides:
• Highest bacteria adherence on seed.
• Higher protection from cellular desiccation.
• Excelent bacterial metabolism maintenance.
• It is recommended to carry out inoculation in special machines for seed treatment. This allows a uniform distribution and coverage of the product on seeds.
• The procedure must be developed in places where solar radiation does not affect directly.
• The treated seed should be aired (minimum 45 minutes) before loading planter.
• Product application changes seed surface properties. They will run slower. Calibrate planter to use with treated seeds.
Pulsa aquí para añadir un texto
Pack to treat 400 kg of corn seeds, composed of 2 boxes, each containing: 2 bladders of 500 mL of Rizofos Liq Corn inoculant + 2 bags of 200 mL of Premax R Protector + A dispenser.
140 mL/20 kg of corn seed