Rizobacter opens up a new territory in the production and commercialization of adjuvants with the incorporation of Eco Rizo Spray, a 90% of total biodegradability product, healthy for humans and environmentally friendly, that improves agrochemical coverage and adherence on foliar surface, increasing the efficiency of the products to be sprayed.
The European Parliament and the Council stated that from January 17th, 2005, the member states that approve the directive 2003/53/EC, could not put on the market ethoxylated nonylphenol or use it as pesticides component since it is considered a dangerous substance.
This prohibition is based on hundred of scientific works carried out all over the world which attest that this chemical substance alters the normal function of the hormonal system of persons, mammals, amphibious and fish.
Nonylphenol will act as an endocrine disruptor having the particular feature of joining to estrogen receptors, so, in practice, it will act as an estrogen.
Responding to new regulations and getting ahead of the rest of the companies in the same sector functioning in the country, Rizobacter developed Eco Rizo Spray as an alternative for change of ethoxylated nonylphenol. In this way, a new territory opens up in adjuvants, taking special care of human health and the environment.
Eco Rizo Spray does not produce endocrine disruptors during biodegradation.
• Tensioactive and water agent.
• High concentration of its active ingredient: mono branched ethoxylated oily alcohol (AGE) that makes it different from the rest of adjuvants available which are mainly manufactured with nonylphenol ethoxylated (NFE).
• Reduces surface tension of drops sprayed on foliar surface.
• Assures quick distribution on the surface of leaves.
• Produces uniform coverage on foliar surface.
• Presents less foam production.
• Increases the efficiency of products to be sprayed with more than 90% of total biodegradability.