Rizoliq Top performs differentially due to the combination of two major advantages of the inoculant: higher bacterial concentration (over a million) plus excellence condition of bacteria which ensures quick root infestation at seed germination, allowing a faster nodulation process and BNF (Biological Nitrogen Fixation). Bacteria hosted in nodules will biologically fix greater amount of atmospheric nitrogen, preserving soil nutrients.
• Better physiological state bacteria than achieved by traditional methods.
• Higher bacteria concentration as well as more stability in the package.
• Higher protection at celular membrane level to reduce bacterial desiccation.
• Higher bacterial survival on seed surface.
• Higher adaptability before adverse weather conditions such as hydric and chemical stress.
• Better bacteria adaptability to wider agricultural environment diversity.